Thursday, December 26, 2013

2 week update on my experience with Match

Well, it's been a little over two weeks now since I've signed up with Match. I thought that I would provide readers with a little update. As I wrote about a week ago, Match turned out to be a huge waste of time, and a significant waste of money.

Because of my negative experience I decided that I would not attempt to initiate contact with anyone else. I wanted to keep my profile up though, just to continue the experiment. All I did was login to my account daily and briefly in order to see if their were any responses to my previous efforts to communicate and also to see whether or not anyone attempted to reach out to me. I wish I had good news to share, but truth is I do not. I have not received any new emails, winks, or notifications that someone clicked "like" by my photos. This is despite having a well-written profile, being in my early thirties, above average looking, 6'1'', fit, and with a graduate degree.

Match.com is broken. If you haven't already, I encourage you to read my last post including the comments where I address some objections and offer some solutions.


No comments:

Post a Comment